Manic Mornings – Laugh or Cry?
Personal and borrowed from friends; laugh or cry moments!
1) You are already running late; only to hastily start the car and have the “fuel empty” indicator glare at you.
2) You are dressed and set to go in the morning; only to have your child touch you with hands smeared with their toast topping… vegemite on a white shirt to go!!
3) Your child worked hard on the weekend to complete their school project – a soft clay volcano, only to have them drop it (volcano first) down the stairs!
4) You have all the kids strapped into the car, set to go; car into reverse – one of them needs the toilet…. noooooowwwwwww!
5) Walk to the school gate, and notice the students not dressed in uniform as your kids are – oh, the swimming carnival… that was today?!
Choose laugh over cry when you can – you are not alone! 🙂