The amazing body…
Have you ever stopped to think how amazing our bodies are?
I have certainly appreciated this so much more in completing day to day activities as a mum…
Let me paint the picture of the typical – grand entry – i make from the local shops with three little ones.
1. Arrive at the back door
2. Mouth – holding house keys
3. Four fingers on left hand – holding shopping bags
4. One pinkie on left hand – being held by a toddler
5. Right arm- holding infant
6. Right shoulder – holding handbag
7. Right leg – being held by the other toddler
8. Right hand – eventually holding house keys and eventually managing to turn the keys in the door.
9. Left leg – kicks the door open
10. Butt – holds the flyscreen door open to let the toddlers in
11. Whole body – enters house with a lunge, placing all bags and infant on the ground immediately inside the house.
12. Big step over the bags and child/children.
13. Big sigh.
Go team body!