I am excited to introduce to you a new segment series dedicated to mums all over the world. I want to celebrate motherhood and inspire women that they can cultivate inner strength, develop a healthier outlook on life, and feel empowered. This has become my motivation for authoring the book Flourish for Mums: 21 ways to thrive with self-care and acceptance. In today’s episode, I share with you how this book came to be, as well as a few important insights I believe all mothers need to hear right now.
Sonia Bestulic is an award-winning children’s author, speech pathologist, conference speaker, and the creator of Talking Heads Speech Pathology clinics in Sydney, Australia. Motherhood is important for her, as she believes in the wellbeing of mothers, the value of children, and living a life fueled by love.
Using a combination of her own personal experiences and her professional expertise, Sonia Bestulic argues that ‘loving right is living right’. Filled with encouraging stories and supportive strategies, while addressing common misconceptions, Flourish for Mums: 21 ways to thrive with self-care and acceptance cultivates a self-empowerment specific to mothers with its unique, strong, yet gentle messages.
Join me in this episode as I walk you through:
- My inspiration for writing the book “Flourish for Mums”
- What I have observed from working with children and their mothers over the past years
- The joys and challenges faced by mothers all throughout the world
- My own experience of raising three children all born in a span of 2 and ½ years
- An excerpt from the first chapter of my book: Honor your Humanness
- What my 4-year-old daughter taught me about motherhood
- Someone we often forget to include in our circle of nurture
- Valuable tools, tips and strategies in the book to experience a deeper, more fulfilling life
- The mission of Flourish for Mums
“Do not let the roles you play in life make you forget that you are human.” -Roy T. Bennett
“Mums, your permission note has been granted. You matter, you are loved, and its is your time to thrive, and to flourish”. – Sonia T. Bestulic
For more information about the book, you can visit:
Flourish for Mums website: https://flourishformums.com/
Order the book here: https://soniabestulic.com.au/shop/flourish-for-mums/
Don’t forget to subscribe, leave a rating and review:
Any information and links presented within the Chatabout Children™ with Sonia Bestulic podcast are aimed to provide general information and advice only.
Information is to be used at the discretion of the consumer/ listener.
The information presented does not replace or substitute the expert advice received from a direct consultation with the relevant qualified professional.