Terms & Conditions for Chatabout Children™
These are the Terms and Conditions for use of our site www.chataboutchildren.com which you may access in several ways, including but not limited to the web, mobile phones and portable devices. These Terms & Conditions apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the site.
Use of this Site
1. Chatabout Children™ is the owner and operator of this Site
2. Talking Heads Speech Pathology is the sister company of Chatabout Children™ and therefore has unrestricted access to information shared on this Site.
3. Users of this Site agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Your use of this Site indicates your agreement and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions
4. All intellectual property in relation to content and products available on this Site belongs to Chatabout Children™. All content is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
5. You may download and view content or print a copy of the content on this Site for personal, non-commercial use provided you do not modify the content in any way.
6. Unless expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, or republish anything found on this Site without written permission from Chatabout Children™
Products & Services
7. Chatabout Children™ complies with Australian Consumer Law for all products sold.
8. All items provided for sale remain the intellectual property of Chatabout Children™ and cannot be modified in any way. All items are available for use of individuals and businesses, and are not for resale.
9. If you receive your item and it is faulty or damaged, we will gladly provide you with a replacement item or a full refund of your purchase price. Refunds can be provided within 24 hours of a purchase. Refunds requested after 24 hours will only be provided if the item/s are proven to be faulty. To organise a refund, please contact us directly on ______.
10. Chatabout Children™ guarantees that the information provided on all items for sale is accurate at the time of production.
11. Items can be shipped within Australia, UK and Europe. Items are shipped within three (3) business days of your purchase. Shipping times will vary depending on your location and tracking information will be provided for your reference.
12. Chatabout Children™ is located in Sydney, Australia and operates under Australian law.
Liability & Indemnity
13. All information and content provided on this Site is not advice. This information is a general guide regarding children and adults communication among other things. It is not intended as a primary source of identifying communication or language difficulties. Professional advice from a certified and practicing Speech and Language Pathologist is recommended.
Our commitment to privacy ensures that you can access our home page and website without the collection of any personal information.
Any information collected by Chatabout Children™ is obtained with consent for the purpose of providing support for you and/or your child. Personal information, such as your name, address, and payment details are used for the purpose of addressing accounts, processing payments, and contacting you regarding our services and products.
Chatabout Children™ will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files in order to protect your information from unauthorised access, improper use, alteration and unlawful or accidental destruction.
We will never sell or rent any private information. We will only disclose personal information in accordance with the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. This means it will only be disclosed if:
? We have your consent;
? We are required by law to disclose it; or
? It is otherwise permitted under the Act.
The information contained on this website is not advice. It is general information regarding children?s and adult?s communication. It is not intended as a primary source of identifying communication and language difficulties; professional advice from a certified Speech and Language Pathologist is strongly recommended.
This information is copyright Chatabout Children™